Do you have what it takes to make a positive and tangible difference? Do you want to be part of an exciting and growing team?
Position: Senior Management Consultant, focused on HR or Finance Shared Services Implementation
Europe flexible locations, starting 1st July 2020
After a successful period of growth, Visagio Consulting has a number of vacancies for Senior Management Consultants, helping us with our projects in process optimization, especially HR and Finance shared services implementation. With an entrepreneurial mindset and a keen focus on delivery, you will play an active role in helping our clients with their managerial challenges. You will work in close collaboration with our clients’ staff and other Visagio colleagues worldwide. You will also help to build those relationships, expanding your networks to identify and help to convert future business development opportunities.
You will have:
- Undergraduate required in a numerical subject (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Strong record of academic achievement and clear demonstration of leadership
- Proven experience and documented successes in applying analytical tools and problem solving skills
- Experience of working in a project environment, and clear evidence of business process engineering.
- Profound, min. 5 years HR or Finance shared services experience, either transforming HR or Finance services/ implementing a shared services centre or leading a high-performing team within an HR or Finance shared services centre
- Fluent English, fluent German highly desirable, with French and Spanish also beneficial
Visagio is an independent, global consultancy that helps organisations realise their operational ambitions through practical, focused and sustainable implementation. We provide advisory and management solutions, primarily in the areas of supply chain and operations, people and performance, finance and administration, interim management and technology. Our experienced and well-qualified team brings the best methodologies, tools and services to bear, to solve our clients’ most complex operational challenges with tangible and long lasting results.
You can submit your application to Ms Maria Fialho (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 28th June 2020.