How would you like to be part of something big?
Are you looking for a consultancy with a difference, one that provides you with hands on experience and responsibility from Day One? Do you want to gain deep experience working on value-adding projects?
Working side-by-side with clients, and bringing the combined skills and experience of our consultants to bear, we tailor our projects to our client’s particular needs: no two projects are alike. We focus on the implementation of operational strategy, on helping our clients to realise their ambitions, not simply telling them what they should do.
Recognised for our capacity to link technical expertise to the actual client needs, Visagio is a global business consultancy with a global presence. Our clients come from many sectors including, but not limited to, mining, oil & gas, engineering and manufacture, finance, retail, technology and telecommunications. We have delivered over 1,000 projects worldwide in areas such as supply chain, programme/project management, operational strategy and excellence, process engineering and more.
We pride ourselves on their people and culture and have been listed in the Latin American ‘Best Place to Work’ ranking for four consecutive years.
Visagio offers a complete career development strategy, including:
- Professional development, mentoring and training
- Attractive career paths
- Opportunities to work in the UK and abroad
- The opportunity to work with, and learn from, an experienced group of consultants who are driven by technical excellence.
Do you have what it takes?
If you are an innovative, creative thinker with strong analytical skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for making positive changes in our clients’ organisations, Visagio is for you.
We are currently recruiting for Project Managers who have experience in the following areas:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience and demonstrable experience of having led teams
- Considerable experience of using data science and business process analysis techniques
- Experience of developing quantitative and qualitative business cases for IT-focused transformations
- Practical experience of designing, implementing and supporting software solutions involving automation, particularly RPA and ML/AI solutions
- Demonstrable experience of using automation tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism and others
- Functional knowledge in the areas of supply chain, finance and operations management
We are looking for energetic people who can have fun while working hard. You will have a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business, IT or related disciplines, and post-graduate qualifications are desirable. Second languages, particularly Portuguese, French, German or Russian, are highly desirable.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be leading teams of Visagio, partner and client employees, driving them to solve clients’ needs. Those will include, but not be limited to, the design, architecture, development and implementation of IT-driven solutions, such as data analytics, performance management, RPA and automation tools and associated processes.
You will be based out of our London office with frequent work at our clients’ sites in the UK and further afield.
The base salary for this role is £45,000 to £75,000 depending on experience.
If you think Visagio is for you, and that you have what it takes, apply here!
Applications to be received by 14th November 2018